- This event has passed.
Business Expo 2016 Exhibitor Workshop
May 18, 2016 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
First time exhibitor or interested in additional information how to make the most out of a Business Expo?
JOIN the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce and make your 2016 Business Expos successful! Learn about what to expect on show day and set-up logistics, marketing tips, suggestions on how to approach social media, best practices, and share your networking tips with other members.
DEDICATED TO HELPING OUR LAS VEGAS COMMUNITY BUSINESS BECOME SUCCESSFUL!
- Pre-show planning
- Marketing & Promotion
- Cashman Center venue rules & regulations
- Booth layout including use of graphics and collateral
- Staffing considerations
- Logistics from Global Experience Specialists, the show partner for Business Expo
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm Registration & Networking
- 3:00-3:30 pm: Food & Beverage Exhibitors
- 3:30-4:30 pm: All Exhibitors
- 4:30-5:30 pm: Networking
RSVP. Please contact Jackie Fisher with questions at [email protected] or call 702.586.3843.
Complimentary parking is available in the parking structure located directly south of the Discovery Children’s Museum and west of the Boman Pavilion in specially-marked Metro Chamber spots until 8:00 p.m.
Important Notice: Event details are subject to change without notice.
It is your responsibility to check with event organizers regarding ticketing, eligibility to attend events and event details.